Our good friends at www.mclassic101.com
Cheers gentlemen & good luck! #menswear #saintcrispins #mensshoes #mclassic101
We offer quality footwear from Carmina Shoemaker, ties and accessories from Drake's London & EG Cappelli Napoli.
Saint Crispin’s SPE model.
Customized pattern with Fun leather.
MTO for Mclassic101
Our good friends in Taiwan! They offer free shipping worldwide!
firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries!
Here are few Made to Order boots we are running for fall!
Please email us email@example.com for more info (or to sign up!)
#1. Grey Suede Chelsea Boots MTO (Soller Last / Natural Dainite w. stormwelt)
This chelsea boots design below….
in grey suede pictured below :)
#2. Dark Brown Suede Chelsea Boots MTO (Rain last / Dainite Sole)
The chelsea boots design below but in dark brown suede
# 3. Dark Brown Suede 3 Eyelet Chukka MTO (Soller Last / Dainite)
Chukka design below in Dark Brown Suede
Thank you :)
1. carmina 907 / two eyelet derby / black calf / rain / single leather sole (avail in size 6.5uk through 9.5uk)
2. carmina 80228 / string tie loafer / navy suede / uetam / single leather sole (avail from 5.5uk through 9.5uk)
3. carmina 80189 / split toe derby / dark burgundy calf / simpson / single leather sole
4. carmina 80372 / full strap loafer / loden suede / uetam / single leather sole
5. carmina 954 / swan neck cap toe / burgundy calf / rain / single leather sole
6. carmina 732 / captoe oxford / black calf / rain / choice of leather sole or tomir sole
Last but not least! Here is out fall Boots MTO information!
1. carmina 80184 / captoe jumper boots / brown scotch grain / oscar / sole dainite / stormwelt
(picture shown in cognac scotch grain but we are runnign the MTO on dark brown instead)
2. carmina 973 / perf captoe boots / brown scotch grain / rain / dainite sole
(picture shown in cognac shell but our mto will feature darker brown scotch grain calf)
3. carmina 80187 / three eyelet chukka / dark brown suede / soller / dainite sole
(picture shown in noix suede, our mto will feature chocolate suede)
as always please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions! Cheers!